Saturday, April 28, 2018

You Found It!

Hello friends!

You have found your way to Pastor Sally's sabbatical blog.  This is where I will be posting about my sabbatical journey from time to time this summer.  I like to write.  My husband, Mike, likes to take pictures.  So perhaps we will have both blog entries and a few pictures for color!

If you've never looked at a blog, here are a few things to help you get started.

1. On the right side of the blog you will see some helpful information.  The top box is about me, so you can know you've found the right blog!  Under that top box you will see a link for our itinerary this summer.  If you click on the orange link it will take you to our full itinerary.  Just click the "back" button at the top left of the screen to return to the blog.

2. You may wish to receive any blog updates in your email.  Below the itinerary link you will see the words, "Follow by Email."  Simply type in your email address and click submit to receive updates in your email inbox.  Alternatively, you can just bookmark this page and check back from time to time to see if I have a new post.

Thanks for finding your way to my blog.  Enjoy!

Sally